Big Ant Studios have just deployed and released Cricket 22 Update 1.17 and we have the complete official patch notes for you right here. The update is bringing in stability improvements and bug fixes alongside an added auto bowling option with a custom difficulty set as well.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms. You can find all the relevant information regarding Cricket 22 Patch Notes: Update 1.17. We still aren’t sure of the file size of this update just yet.
Cricket 22 Patch Notes: Update 1.17
Here are the complete patch notes for Cricket 22 Update 1.17 coming out for all supported platforms:
- Added ability add Custom Stadiums to Tours
- Added auto bowling to custom difficulty
- Improved running between wickets
- Balanced straight drive shots
- Balanced aggressive drive shots
- Reduced chance of overthrows when batters in crease
- Rectified Big Wheel statistics
- Rectified Trophies/Achievements issues
- Improved stability when downloading Academy Teams and Players
- Improved general stability
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Big Ant Studios