Darkflow Software has just released this latest CRSED Update 1.79 that is now out and we have the full patch notes list. The new patch is more of a bug fix patch, and will not be bringing any new features or new game content. Do not expect new content just yet as the previous update was quite a big one.
We do not yet have the CRSED Update 1.79 file size with us, but will add it here once we do. You should be able to download and install this patch right away as it is now live for all the players. Everything you need to know regarding this update has been covered in the full release notes below.
CRSED Update 1.79 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for CRSED Update 1.79 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- The regular crosshair has been switched back on for stationary machine guns.
- The amount of fuel in a jetpack will now be displayed in spectator mode.
- A bug with a “black screen” that might appear after a battle has been fixed.
- Being unable to win in the “Game of Crowns” event if the last enemy dies has been fixed.
- The chances of finding all variants of small arms have been increased and the chance to find pistols have been decreased.
For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.