Darkflow Software has just released CRSED Update 1.80 (PS5 v01.000.032) and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update improves looting and the size of the information window alongside spawn points in Siberia and more.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update.
CRSED Update 1.80 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- Looting has been improved. Text appearing over items will now be visible by default with the option to remove it. The size of the text itself has been decreased.
- The size of the additional information window has been decreased so that it no longer causes an obstruction while looting.
- Fixed errors relating to the counting of proper weapon types for challenges.
- A player’s Leaderboard position is now visible again even if the player is not in the Top-25.
- The Dark Zone curse sound is now muted after you exit the Dark Zone.
- Fixed incorrect spawn points in Siberia.
- Cars will no longer roll over as easily and will be more stable to control while travelling at high speeds.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.