Gaijin Entertainment has just released the latest Crsed Update 22.214.171.124 for all the players and here are the complete patch notes for those who want to read through. This patch doesn’t bring any new features, instead it introduces a few small changes to the game along with the usual set of bug fixes.
For those who are new to Crsed, it is yet another online battle royale game now available to the PC and consoles. We do not have a file size yet of this patch, but will update once we have it. This same patch is called PS4 Update 1.72 and on the PS5, it has Version 1.000.025. You can find all the relevant information regarding this update below in this post.
Crsed Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Crsed Update 188.8.131.52 that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
- Sin ‘Huli’ Yo-bi ability working distance has been increased from 75 to 85 metres.
- Teammates will now hear the sound of your sonar detecting the enemy if they are close enough.
- The distance of enemy detection has been reduced to 40 metres. The number of sonars on the map has also been lowered.
- The distance at which you can hear a sonar equipped enemy has been reduced to 15m.
- Fixed a bug in the “Catch the enemy in the vehicle mine trap” challenge.
- Fixed a bug with zombie guard spawn point positioning on rough terrain in the “Steal the Dead’s Gold” challenge.
- Magazines will no longer disappear when moved in the inventory.
- A bug that caused the “Spirit of the Polar explorer” to continue to work even after the “Blizzard ritual” sign has been painted over has been fixed.
Crsed is now available on the PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Gaijin Entertainment