Bohemia Interactive has just deployed DayZ Update 1.14, and we have the complete list of official patch notes for you to read. This latest update brings a fix for the well-known stealth kill bug alongside several other bug fixes. Moreover, this patch also includes gameplay and server optimizations.
This patch will be available to download on PlayStation as soon as the servers are back up live. You can find all the relevant information regarding DayZ Update 1.14 (PS4 Update 1.32) down below. The actual file size of this update hasn’t been revealed by the developers yet.
DayZ Patch Notes: Update 1.14
Here are the official patch notes for DayZ Update 1.14, currently rolling out for the PlayStation platform:
- Contaminated area safe position was located in a rock on Chernarus
- Attempted fix for a game freeze on the PS4
- LE-MAS was missing reload sounds in the prone stance
- The stealth kill sometime failed to kill an infected
- Player could shrink into a ball during certain animation transitions
- Adjusted the inventory preview of deployed fish traps
- Fixed: An error was thrown when specifying no PPERequesterType is cfgEffectArea
DayZ is now out for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Bohemia Interactive