Behavior Interactive has just deployed Dead By Daylight Update 2.46 and we have the complete patch notes for you to go through. This update fixes various bugs and known issues that were present in the game after the last update. Make sure to check out the patch notes below to find out what got fixed.
You can find all the relevant information regarding Dead By Daylight Patch Notes: Update 2.46 down below. There should be no server downtime for this update so players can download and play the game. We still are not sure of the file size of this update just yet but we will keep you updated.
Dead By Daylight Patch Notes: Update 2.46
Here are the complete patch notes for Dead By Daylight Update 2.46 coming out for all supported platforms:
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bloodletting, Vector Victory and Pulcinella cosmetics to be unlocked for free. (Epic Games Store only)
- Fixed an issue which sometimes allowed purchasing of the same perk multiple times in the Shrine of Secrets.
- Fixed an issue which prevented unlocking of Sadako Rising DLC achievements. (PS4 only)
- Fixed a crash which could occur when equipping the Boon: Dark Theory perk. (Switch only)
- Fixed an issue which prevented purchasing of discounted outfits using Shards.
- Fixed an issue that caused killer being able to block the ”Unhook” prompt with one of the hook in MacMillan Estate maps.
- Fixed an issue that preventing The Onryo sfx from playing when opening an empty locker.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented The Hillbilly’s chainsaw SFX from playing during a sprint.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when entering the perimeter of Yoichi Asakawa’s Boon: Dark Theory.
- Fixed an issue that prevented progress in the Triage achievement if the healed Survivor was unhooked.
- Fixed an issue that prevented The Onryo’s Condemned kills from counting towards the Tome 10 Execution challenge.
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect camera orientation while projecting as The Onryo to a nearby near TV.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a Survivor using perk Head On from killing The Nemesis’ zombies when dashing out of a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused a generic icon to be shown when using a Killer power.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse’s blink charge animation to loop when charging her power.
- Fixed an issue that prevented progress of The Demogorgon’s Daily Ritual.
- Fixed an issue that prevented The Nurse’s blink charge time from being increased when using Kavanagh’s Last Breath and Heavy Panting add-ons.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivor to instantly wiggle free when being downed while the Killer was carrying another Survivor with 90% or more wiggle progress.
- Fixed an issue that caused the makeup to be missing from Elodie’s 50’s Night Out outfit icon.
- Killer sound effects are missing when going from the Play as Killer menu to the Store. Swapping to a different Killer in the Store will fix the issue.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Behavior Interactive