Behavior Interactive has just deployed Dead By Daylight Update 6.0.2 and we have the complete patch notes for you to go through. This update primarily focuses on fixing various bugs and glitches that were present in the game after the previous update. It also makes some adjustments to improve the gameplay experience as well.
You can find all the relevant information regarding Dead By Daylight Patch Notes: Update 6.0.1 down below. There should be no server downtime for this update so players can download and play the game as soon as the update arrives on June 27th. We are not sure of the file size of this update just yet but we will keep you updated.
Dead By Daylight Patch Notes: Update 6.0.2
Here are the complete patch notes for Dead By Daylight Update 6.0.2 coming out for all supported platforms:
- The Dredge
- Decreased the maximum range that The Dredge is visible during Nightfall to 20 meters (was 24 meters)
- Increased the maximum range at which Survivors can see each other during Nightfall to 54 meters (was 24 meters)
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when starting a tutorial bot match without having the game fully downloaded. (Consoles only)
- Fixed an issue that caused the DBD image on the intro screen to be off center and missing the Dead by Daylight logo on PS4. (PS4 only)
- Fixed an issue that caused the Pig’s Ambush Dash attack prompt to erroneously display the Calm Spirit perk description.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a performance drop when the Dredge teleported between lockers.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Survivors from being picked up by the Killer when downed while cleansing at a Pool of Devotion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Dredge’s camera to be locked when getting stunned at the same time as teleporting to a locker.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Dredge’s camera to be locked after exiting from a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Dredge’s smoke VFX to appear outside the locker when entered.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Dredge’s weapon to appear distorted during locker interrupts.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Killer add-ons to be missing parts of their descriptions in certain languages.
- Fixed an issue that could cause extreme environment/lighting flickering when playing against the Dredge during the Nightfall in the Autohaven Wreckers maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused parts of the Dredge’s model to clip into the camera when walking and looking up with the Very Rare Twisted Plaything outfit.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Anniversary confetti and SFX not to play upon generator completion on the small yellow generators in the Game and Raccoon City Police Department maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Trapper and the Wraith’s weapons to snap into the wrong position when moving.
- Fixed an issue that caused male Survivors animations to snap when breaking free from the Killers grasp by any means.
- Fixed an issue that caused flickering light against the Dredge’s nightfall.
- Fixed an issue that caused two hooks to spawn close together in the Coldwind Farm maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused a glyph to spawn too high in The Pale Rose.
- Fixed an issue that caused a glyph to be inaccessible in The Game map
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Behavior Interactive