Motion Twin has just released Dead Cells August Update and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update is a hotfix and is mainly meant for quality of life improvements and some bug fixes here and there.
The patch is a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update.
Dead Cells August 18 Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
A fresh hotfix for the current beta has just landed! Here are the changes…
**Important features*** Everything is translated!
**Quality of life*** Added Outfits descriptions in the Tailor selection menu.
**Bugs that have been fixed*** Saving and reloading in a biome drastically decreases mobs’ HP.
- Giant drops loot in Training Mode.
- Training Armory weapons scale with the player’s BC.
- Tentacles sweep attacks hitting a player turret will hurt the player instead.
- Killing the Concierge at the end of the Daily Challenge doesn’t end it.
- Slow-motion instances don’t get skipped when the ‘Disable Gameplay Slow-Motion’ option is on.
- Some old, old typos in the French translation.
So there you go, now everyone can understand what’s going on in-game and some annoying issues are sorted 🙂
We’ll be back soon!
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Motion Twin