Kojima Productions has just deployed the latest Death Stranding Update 1.13 and we have the full list of patch notes here. This all new patch may be bringing over the Direct’s Cut content, or may be not – we will know more when the developers reveal what they have changed in this patch.
You should be able to download and install Death Stranding Update 1.13 right now as it is live on the consoles. Everything you need to know regarding this patch will be added to the next section. We do not yet have the file size of this update, but will add it here once we have it.
Death Stranding Update 1.13 Patch Notes
Unfortunately, the official patch notes for Death Stranding Update 1.13 are not yet available. However, the patch has already started rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game. Once the notes are revealed online, we will add them here as soon as possible. Until then, you can install it and see for yourself what has changed or added to the game.
- Addition of save data conversion system
- Save data from the version for PlayStation 4 Death Stranding can be exported for use in the version for PlayStation 5.
- Open the cuff links many while standing at a delivery terminal, and select “Export Save Data”.
- Data cannot be exported while Orders for Sam are in progress.
- Complete any outstanding orders before exporting.
- In order to load exported save data on PS5, you will need to login into the same account for PlayStation Network that was used to create your PS4 save data.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.