Deathloop Game Update 1 was just deployed by the developers at Arkane Studios, and here are the full list of patch notes for you to read. This patch is being considered as the first major game update bringing over a huge number of fixes, and some PC specific improvements like adding support for the Nvidia DLSS and Sony PlayStation DualSense controller audio.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Deathloop patch notes for Game Update 1 is covered below. The total update file size you will need to download for this patch is around 11 GB on the PC (Steam). You should be able to download and install this patch right away as it has already started rolling out to the PlayStation 5 as well.
Deathloop Patch Notes: Game Update 1
Here are the official patch notes for Deathloop Game Update 1 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Related: Tired of the various bugs and weird glitches in Deathloop? Check out this list of the officially known issues and bugs in the game: Deathloop Bugs, Known Issues and Workarounds
- Fixed issues that were causing dropped frames and hitches in camera movement
- Added support for Nvidia DLSS
- Added support for Sony DualSense controller audio
- Added an indicator of poor connection quality in the upper right of the screen (resembles a speedometer with an exclamation point)
- Improved performance and stability, especially with ray tracing
- Improved NPC pathing and reactions to the player
- Improved audio mix quality
- Fixed laser mines, turrets and fireworks for both Colt and Julianna players
- Fixed issue with mouse wheel. Using the mouse wheel to switch between weapons will now work properly and will not cause weapons to be dropped.
- Fixed unlock issue with “Oops” and “Deathday Suit” achievements
- Fixed issue that could cause Colt’s progression to be reset even if player chose ‘no’ on confirmation
- Fixed crash issue when a player unlocks a feat using Havoc while playing as Julianna
- Fixed Aleksis Dorsey reactions, making him easier to identify among his party guests
- Fixed issue that was causing assassinations to glitch sometimes while playing as Julianna
- Julianna’s actions will no longer directly unlock achievements for Colt
- Julianna players will no longer hear radio conversations meant for only Colt
- Fixed issue with leaning inconsistency (inputs will no longer be ignored sporadically)
This is everything included in the latest Deathloop update. If you are still facing lag and stuttering issues, check out our tips in this guide to fix it, or optimize your graphics settings from with-in the game.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.