Acid Nerve has released the new Death’s Door August 2 Update and here are the complete list of patch notes covered. This is a major update bringing native controller input support to the game, among a number of other bugs that have been addressed. You can read through the list of all the changes in the following notes below.
You should be able to download and install this Death’s Door August 2 Update directly off Steam. We do not yet have the file size of this update, but will add it here once we have it. Everything you need to know regarding this update has been covered in the full release notes.
Death’s Door August 2 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Death’s Door August 2 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Controller input switched to native input, changes from the controller beta moved to main branch – this should fix most issues with controller compatibility including allowing players to use Steam Input.
- Removed screenshake and wait frames from fire DoT ticks.
- Fixed minor collision softlock in mansion.
- Fixed bat AI that would cause issues in rare circumstances in the Avarice fight meaning it would never complete the battle.
- Fixed potential similar AI issue on spear enemies that may cause them to just run off or stand still.
- Fix for people affected by a previous ghost save issue.
- Fixed softlock returning to a night shrine with jefferson for a second time.
- Fixed friction bug on pot mimics.
- Added silent servant completion to end game door glow checks.
- Fixed rare bug where end game boss door would not spawn after a premature game exit.
- Fixed issue where travelling with the gondola in certain circumstances can cause you to spawn at the wrong location and lock the camera.
- Added extra backup saves and a readable JSON file dump for assistance debugging future save issues.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.