Acid Nerve has just released their latest Death’s Door August 6 Update and here are the full list of patch notes, for those who want to read. This patch brings another round of improvements, optimizations and bug fixes to the game. Unlike the previous few hotfix updates, this one addresses a few more issues than usual.
You should be able to download and install Death’s Door August 6 Update right away as it is now live for everyone. All the relevant information you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full release notes below.
Death’s Door August 6 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Death’s Door August 6 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Tweaked controller configuration in game to allow DS4Windows to work correctly with Playstation controllers.
- Added “uinput” flag to config file, may allow some users to have native controller support over Bluetooth when using Dualsense controllers.
- Some general code optimisation for UI.
- Fixed some lag spikes in some AI pathfinding.
- Optimised some ray cast checks for moving platforms.
- Changed some characters’ animated interpolation to be smoother at higher framerates.
- Enabled Graphics Jobs in Unity, should allow more code to run spread over separate CPU cores while preparing for rendering.
- Changed order of saving on scene loads to prevent a potential rare crash.
Playstation Controllers Bluetooth support:
We tweaked controller configuration which should now allow Dualshock 4 controllers to be used with Bluetooth for players using DS4Windows drivers.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Death’s Door