Acid Nerve just pushed out their latest Death’s Door September 15 Update and we have the complete list of patch notes here for you. This patch brings several fixes that includes bugs with the DualSense controller, adding blood toggle in the accessibility menu and also adding rumble to supported XInput controllers.
Everything you need to now regarding this Death’s Door September 15 Update has been covered below in the full release notes. We do not yet have the update file size of this release, but you should be able to download on the PC and the Xbox.
Death’s Door September 15 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Death’s Door September 15 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Upgraded Controller plugin to fix issue with Dualsense controllers and bluetooth.
- Added rumble to supported XInput controllers.
- Added option to menu to disable Native Input for controllers which have issues, some PS Controller drivers work better with this option off.
- Split options menu into sub menus
- Added chromatic aberration toggle to graphics options.
- Added blood toggle in accessibility options.
- Added enemy flashing toggle in accessibility options.
- Added fullscreen flash effects toggle in accessibility options.
- Minor optimisations throughout the game.
- Changed player interpolation methods to give a smoother movement to the crow character.
- Changed interpolations on some other NPCs to give smoother movement.
- Added backup deathplanes to some scenes where in rare instances players could glitch through walls and get out of bounds softlocking the game.
- Added further backup respawns to fix situations where players could get their respawn point set to the scene origin.
- Changed the save file system to write a temporary file before overwriting previous saves, hopefully avoiding any crashes corrupting save files. The game still also stores up to 20 backup saves that can be manually used by a player.
- Improved mouse aiming for heavy attacks so it doesnt follow player movement direction.
- Fixed issue where hammer heavy charge impacts were mis-aligned.
- UI optimisations
- When erasing a save file “No” is now selected by default in the popup window.
- Fixed bug with some endgame content spawning the player at the wrong door in the forest scene.
- Fixed positional sounds on nocturnal avian creatures.
- Increased some timings on the Ice Canyon challenge (still exercise caution).
- Fixed some occasional falling animations at the top of ladders
- Added trowel glow to some scenes where a neighbouring area without a door contains a seed
- Added behaviour fallback to the spear-wielding enemy AI that would sometimes get stuck in an incorrect state
- Separated menu Confirm and Back in key binds so they are no longer assosiated with attacks.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Death’s Door