Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.006 was just released by the developers at Ghost Ship Games, and we have the full list of patch notes here. This update was just spotted in the PlayStation 5 database, and should be now rolling out to all the players of the game.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Deep Rock Galactic patch notes for Update 1.006 will be added in the next section. In our best guess, this could be a small bug fix patch to smooth out some issues in the game.
Deep Rock Galactic Patch Notes: Update 1.006
We’ve squeezed out another hotfix for PlayStation:
– Implemented a Save backup system to the local save file that can restore your progress if your save game becomes corrupted
– Fixed an issue that prevented players from equipping the bottom row of weapon modifications if they had an overclock unlocked
– Fixed an issue that caused perk cooldown to not display properly in the HUD
– Improved the error messages of specific connection issues
– The back button shown in the class selection view during a late join is now bound to Circle correctly
– You can now refresh the Deep Dive server list by pressing Square
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.