Bungie Inc has just released Destiny 2 Update 2.20 (v220.127.116.11), and we have the complete patch notes for you. Server maintenance for Destiny 2 has just been completed and you can download the update and play the game.
The new update brings a plethora of new fixes to the game, with critical bugs also being rectified as the game gets even more polished. We are currently not aware of the file size for this update, but if previous updates are anything to go by, it should exceed 1 GB.
Destiny 2 Update 2.20 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Destiny 2 Update 2.20 (v18.104.22.168):
- Removed Vex Oracles and a Minotaur which were spawned at the end of the Kingship Dock Lost Sector on Tangled Shore.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where applying certain shaders to the Hunter Guardian Games ornament would cause it to glow too brightly and dim out other armor items.
- Dreaming City Reverie Dawn armor now correctly includes the full list of shaders a player has unlocked in its shader socket.
- Fixed an issue where The Last Word ornaments had different recoil behavior than the base version.
- Fixed an issue where Bleak Watcher could allow players to continue using Winter’s Wrath even after running out of Super energy.
- Bleak Watcher Aspect has now been reenabled.
Power and Progression
- Fixed an issue where the Deep Stone Crypt activity node advertises the weekly challenge provides a Pinnacle drop instead of a Powerful drop.
- Fixed an issue where the Special Finisher mod could be purchased from Ada-1 more than once.
- Fixed an issue where audio was cutting off when interacting with specific NPCs, affecting multiple languages.
Are you excited about the new Destiny 2 Update 2.20? Let us know in the comments down below! If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.