Bungie has released another hotfix Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11 along with the patch notes today on December 17. This is a bug fix update, for the previous hotfix. So do not expect any new features in the game as the last big update arrived almost two weeks back as Update 3.0.1.
This update has a file size of about 150 MB and is now rolling out to all supported platforms, including the next-gen consoles i.e. PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. On the PS4, this same patch is Update 2.08.
Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the Destiny 2 Update 22.214.171.124 rolling out today to all platforms. As mentioned, here is a list of fixes that have been deployed with this patch.
- Fixed an issue where Stasis crystals could be used to wedge oneself between a rock and a hard place, resulting in Guardians being phased through closed doors.
- Fixed an issue where players could encounter a crash when emote swapping while frozen.
- Fixed an issue where Warlocks could emit a damage impulse using Vesper of Radius without using their Rift charge.
- With this resolved, Vesper of Radius may once again be equipped.
- Fixed an issue where players could achieve Solo Flawless Dungeon Triumphs using checkpoints.
- Fixed an issue where settings for Motion Blur, Film Grain, and Chromatic Aberration would reset to default between play sessions on next-gen consoles.
Let us know what you think of this small hotfix that has been deployed for Destiny 2. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.