Bungie has deployed the new Destiny 2 Update 184.108.40.206 just now and here are the complete list of patch notes for those interested. The patch has brought over several fixes and improvements to different rewards and game modes. Do not expect any new features just yet as a major update will be coming soon in a future release.
We do not have the the update file size for this Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11 (PS4 Update 2.25), but it shouldn’t be too big as it only includes a few fixes. All the relevant information you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full release notes.
Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Destiny 2 Update 22.214.171.124 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed an issue where Ludomaniacal emblem did not unlock for players who reset their Gambit infamy rank three times.
- Players affected by the bug will be retroactively rewarded.
- Fixed an issue where the following weapons were not dropping if players had previously obtained them:
- Abide the Return
- Twilight Oath
- Fixed an issue where the One Fell Strike Triumph was marked as incomplete for all players
- The fix will grant this Triumph to all players.
- NOTE: This fix is triggered by a weekly reset, so player will only see the fix the following Tuesday after the patch goes out.
SOLSTICE OF HEROES
- Fixed an issue where the Solstice Stasis empowerment buff was granting weapon ammo on Stasis kills.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.