Bungie has just announced Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11 and we’ll have the complete patch notes for you here as soon as they are available. This is a hotfix that includes fixes for crashes in Gambit and Dares of Eternity, as well as some other minor fixes in various activities.
You can find all the information you require regarding Destiny 2 Patch Notes: Update 18.104.22.168 down below. We do not know the file size just yet. If you are aware of it, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes: Update 22.214.171.124
Here are the patch notes for Destiny 2 Update 126.96.36.199 on all supported platforms:
Dares of Eternity
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur during the Crota boss encounter.
Dungeon – Grasp of Avarice
- Improved responsiveness of Phryzhia (Ogre boss) becoming vulnerable when the cursed idol buff is activated.
- Fixed an issue where defeating enemies with a finisher could cause a crash.
- Note: The team is continuing to investigate general crashes in Gambit. Please continue to report issues to the #Help forum on Bungie.net.
- Fixed an issue where invisible geometry could block bullets or movement on some curved surfaces.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the ability to equip Exotic Ornaments to the Wish-Ender bow.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter class ability cooldown times would increase if the player’s Mobility stat was over 100.
- Players may now increase their Mobility to whatever value over 100 that they desire without detriment to their cooldown timers, even if it provides no real benefit.
- Seriously, go ahead.
- Max that stat out.
- We dare you.
- Show us how high you can get your Mobility.
- Reverted a change to Deuteranopia, Protanopia, and Tritanopia Colorblind Modes default colors to address community feedback.
- Improved Roster grouping and sorting algorithms to generally improve Roster performance.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.