Bungie has just released Destiny 2 Update 188.8.131.52 on all supported platforms. Bungie has not published the patch notes yet but we will update you as soon as they put out the official patch notes. Till then, we can speculate that this will be a small bug fixing patch since they have mentioned that this will be a hotfix.
If you have been looking for the official patch notes for Destiny 2 Update 184.108.40.206, you’ve come to the right place. You can download this update on your platform with a simple download. The maintenance for this update should start on March 29 at 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC). Players will be removed from activities at 9:45 AM (1645 UTC) and be unable to log in until 10 AM (1700 UTC).
Destiny 2 Patch Notes: Update 220.127.116.11
Unfortunately, Bungie hasn’t released the patch notes for Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168 just yet. However, we will update you as soon as we get any new information regarding the patch notes or the update in general. So, make sure to keep an eye on this post for further detail.
Here are the official patch notes:
THE WELLSPRING: ATTACK
- Fixed an issue where players were able to avoid being pulled into the boss arena during encounter when pressed up against Hive shield barriers.
- Fixed an issue where players that joined the activity late would prevent activity barriers from spawning, blocking further Wellspring progression.
- Fixed an issue where Wizards and carried objects could be pushed to sink through the middle pillar, soft-locking the instance.
- Fixed an issue in the Cosmodrome that blocked players from picking up Captured Light, blocking further progression.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS
- Fixed an issue where Trials of Osiris Mementos were not dropping when players claimed their first Flawless chest of the week.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where combatants would remain stun-locked indefinitely when hit with a Glaive melee.
- Balance tweaks were made to the Firmly Planted perk on Fusion Rifles.
- Effectiveness reduced by 50%.
- Glaives will now reach full charge after landing four successful projectile hits.
- Suppressing Glaive now consumes (and requires) 10% weapon energy when applying suppression with the Glaive melee.
- Child of the Old Gods is now more likely to reach its intended target, no longer bouncing off its directed path.
- We are still proud of the Child, even more than we were last week. Good job, Child.
- Fixed an issue that prevented stat trackers from counting weekly, Seasonal, and lifetime Vow of the Disciple raid carries.
- We are temporarily removing game credits from Destiny 2.
- The Director Node will return in a future update.
Destiny 2 is available now on the PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Google Stadia platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.