Lucid Games has just released Destruction All-Stars Update 2.2.0 (PS5 Version 02.002.000) and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update includes a brand new Blitz game mode and new challenges for the game mode alongside it as well!
The patch will be available globally at 03:00 PM UTC with the servers going down for maintenance regionally. You should be able to download the update at about 11:00 AM UTC with servers going down periodically for maintenance. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below.
Destruction All-Stars Update 2.2.0 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
⚡⚡ New Multiplayer game mode, BLITZ! ⚡⚡
- Blitz is a 12 player mode, split between 4 teams with 3 players on each.
- Play Blitz, and earn earn exclusive weekly rewards.
- Blitz is designed around competitive play.
- At launch it’s unranked. (The introduction of ranks/levels in Blitz will come later down the road)
- Added a new weekly challenge for Blitz.
- Added two seasonal challenges exclusive to Blitz.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.