Lucid Games have just rolled out Destruction AllStars Update 2.1.0 that is now available for download and we have the full list of patch notes here. You can find all the relevant information regarding this small patch below. Even though this is a minor update for the game, the developers have squeezed in two small features that had been requested by the players.
This Destruction AllStars Update 2.1.0 is being rolled out in stages, so it may be a while till you get it on your PlayStation 5 console. We will update this guide once we find out the total file size of this patch. As per the developers, this update is scheduled to go live at 11:00UTC / 07:00 EDT today.
Destruction AllStars Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Destruction AllStars Update 2.1.0 that is now live and rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
- Added Photo Mode to Destruction AllStars
- Photo mode can be accessed from the pause menu in all single-player modes
- Share your photos with us on Twitter – tag us on Twitter @PlayDestruction!
- Added Ratu’s Story Mode to Destruction AllStars
- Available for 400 Destruction Points
- Fixed vehicle collisions not awarding score points to players
- Fixed players not being able to buy the AllStar Pass
- Back-end changes made to mitigate & improve the challenges not progressing issue.
Destruction AllStars is currently only available on the PS5 with Season 1 content running. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.