Folks at Lucid Games have just deployed Destruction AllStars Update 2.5.0, and we have the complete patch notes right here for you to read. According to the game’s official Twitter, the server has gone under maintenance at 07:00 EST and should be live in an hour. The new update primarily brings some new voice lines added in Story Modes and several gameplay improvements.
The new update will be live in an hour at 08:00 EST and available as a mandatory download on all supported platforms. All the relevant information regarding Destruction AllStars patch notes for Update 2.5.0 has been added in the next section. The actual size of this update hasn’t been disclosed by developers yet.
Destruction AllStars Patch Notes: Update 2.5.0
Here are the official patch notes for Destruction AllStars Update 2.5.0 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed – Bots on Las Vegas Crash Bowl may get temporarily stuck in the Carnado after banking. (Carnado too strong, plz nerf)
- Fixed – Multiplayer – In rare instances, all players in the lobby crashed on transition from Character Select.
- Additional voice lines added in Story Modes.
- Story Mode – The delivery point debris will be visually floating above the ground.
- Multiplayer – Fixed – Players are being placed into teams in the Live game in 16 player solo modes
- Shop – Catalogues are not appearing in the defined order
- Multiplayer – Fixed – One or more users might be removed from the matchmaking queue.
- Shop – Missing Items – Missing Daily Discounts and Story Mode after game settings update.
- Character Select – Selecting a character at the last second causes the UI to be on screen during the rest of the match.
- Practice – Info prompt mentions double jump before mentioning an on foot breaker.
- Boxtop – the glow produced by Boxtop’s Breaker parcels lingers for too long after they’ve been destroyed.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.