Blizzard Entertainment announced the new Diablo 2: Resurrected August 20 Update and here are the full patch notes list. The developers have already released a long list of the new changes coming with this release. This patch is being staged for PC, Xbox, and PlayStation prior to the Open Beta.
For those who don’t know, Diablo 2: Resurrected is still in development and the developers are hoping to get feedback and incorporate the changes based on what the community reports back. We do not yet have the file size for Diablo 2: Resurrected August 20 Update, but will add it here once they are made available online.
Diablo 2: Resurrected August 20 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Diablo 2: Resurrected August 20 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Skill purchases now require separate button presses (Controller)
We made this change because many players were accidentally allotting points to skills they didn’t intend to. We hope this change will mitigate that issue, especially since it’s more difficult for players to re-spec in Diablo II.
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Fixed several bugs that could cause a crash upon launching the game
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to crash when toggling the Legacy mode
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to crash when opening a Trade window
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to crash when the Skill Select window prompted
- Fixed a bug that could cause degraded performance over time
- Fixed several bugs that could cause a crash when encountering poor server connectivity
- Fixed several bugs that could cause a crash on consoles
- Added several client, server and network optimizations
- Fixed a bug preventing players from accepting party invites while the game window was minimized
- Fixed a bug preventing players from toggling on or off their Paladin Auras
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.