Blizzard has just released Diablo 2: Resurrected Update 1.005 and you can read through the full list of patch notes here. In this release, the developers have took some measures to reduce the server outages. Most of the game is still based on the legacy code, but one part of that code is not functioning properly with the modern player behaviour. So to fix that, the developers at Blizzard have taken some measures that you can read below.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Diablo 2: Resurrected patch notes for Update 1.005 is covered in the next section below. You should be able to download and install this patch right away as it is now live and rolling out. We do not yet have the update file size of this patch, but will add it here once we have it.
Diablo 2: Resurrected Patch Notes – Update 1.005
Here are the official patch notes for Diablo 2: Resurrected Update 1.005 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Improvements to character deletion to help users from accidentally deleting their characters.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the legacy toggle after extended play sessions
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the Korean IGR playtime warning UI would appear (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur after launching the game with no existing settings file (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when binding passive abilities to the interact button
- Stability improvements in the effects system
- Stability improvements on game shutdown
- Fixes to localizations and subtitles
- Other minor crash/stability fixes
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.