The developers at Blizzard Entertainment just deployed the latest Diablo 2: Resurrected Update 1.15, and here is the patch notes list. This update includes tons of bug fixes with the audio and the character selection as well. On top of that, it fixes crashing issues and problems with the controller.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Diablo 2: Resurrected patch notes for Update 1.15 is covered below in the next section. You should be able to download and install this new release right away on the relevant consoles as it is live.
Diablo 2: Resurrected (D2R) Patch Notes: Update 1.15
Here are the official patch notes for Diablo 2: Resurrected Update 1.15 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed an issue where the Amazon Valkyrie skill sound effects were too loud
- Character selection
- Any remaining characters that were still affected by the name capitalization issue caused by the 2.4 server deploy should now be repaired
- Fixed an issue where game chat functionality could break for some players if they had a pending friend request or joined games very quickly alongside another player
- Fixed an issue where allies were extremely difficult to target with Holy Bolt using a controller. Allies can now more easily be auto-targeted by the skill. They are weighed less than enemies to prevent them from being accidentally targeted too often
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to unintentionally move towards their mercenary if they pressed the bottom face button on their controller while they had Holy Bolt bound to a non-bottom face button, and the mercenary was nearby
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to unintentionally cast Holy Bolt towards their mercenary if they pressed the bottom face button on their controller while they had Holy Bolt bound to a non-bottom face button, and the mercenary was far away
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Gold Max’ string was misaligned in Classic Character stashes when using a controller
- Map Generation
- Fixed an issue where certain seeds could generate an Underground Passage or Pit map without an exit
- Quick Cast
- Fixed an issue where key mappings with modifier keys (e.g. Shift/Ctrl/Alt plus another key) could get stuck in the active state. This was especially noticeable with Quick Cast skills.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the left or right mouse button while holding a Quick Cast skill hotkey could cast the wrong skill.
- Fixed an issue where keybindings would not save if the player exited the game too quickly after changing their keybinds
- +1% synergy bonus from Find Potion is now properly communicated on the Find Item skill tooltip
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur on level transitions, most commonly seen in the Forgotten Tower
- Fixed a rare crash in the mercenary equipment UI related to mods
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.