Codemasters has just released Dirt 5 Update 4.03 on all supported platforms and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update on May 11 adds new Red Bull themed liveries alongside the addition of cross-platform matchmaking with new stickers and weather conditions now present in the game. Moreover, some bugs have also been fixed from the previous update.
The file size for the new update has still not been revealed. However, we can expect the update to be released globally and you should be able to download the update right about now. Everything you need to know about this patch is covered in the notes below.
Dirt 5 Update 4.03 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Dirt 5 Update 4.03 released on the Xbox, PlayStation, Steam and Windows Store.
Content and Features
- Official Red Bull liveries – eight liveries for multiple cars
- Cross-platform matchmaking – available in Online Public lobbies for races and party events
- Red Bull arch added to Playgrounds Create mode
- Wet and stormy weather conditions added for all Playgrounds locations
- Ghost lap time options added to Time Trial and Gate Crasher events
- Stats stickers – new Driver Card stickers available for reaching progression milestones
- Chinese and Korean Localisation added
- Further fixes for crashes on Xbox One/Xbox One S, particularly on Ice Breaker events
- Fixed crash occurrences when scrolling through rewards for specific sponsors
- Fixed instances of crashes when attempting to select ‘Wireless Controller’ from the Input Settings
- Fixed crash occurrence when backing out of Photo Mode shortly after changing weather conditions
- Further checks and balances for currency payouts across multiple game modes
- PC: Fixed instances of driver animations not appearing in cockpit cam
- PC: Fixed instances of raytraced shadows appearing incorrectly
- PC: Further fixes for instances of crashes, particularly when using a Nvidia 3090 graphics card
- PC: Fanatec Clubsport v2.5 no longer defaults to a pedal preset and saves user-selected data
- PC: User-selected wheel rim presets are now stored in save data, meaning players no longer have to reselect a preset every time they boot the game
- The ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ controls on a d-pad are no longer locked to changing camera view, and can be bound to different actions by the player
- Xbox One: Fixed crash occurrence when signing out of a player profile whilst in Playgrounds
- PS5: Fixed crash occurrence in Playgrounds when a player deletes their only published Playground
- PS5: Fixed softlock occurrences when selecting ‘Show More’ in Playgrounds Discover mode
- Various visual and technical tweaks and updates across the board to improve game performance and quality of life
Are you excited about the new cross-platform matchmaking feature being added in Dirt 5 Update 4.03? Let us know in the comments section down below! If you want to learn more about game news and patch notes, make sure to check out our Patch Notes section.