Codemasters has just deployed the new Dirt 5 Update 6.00 and you can read through the full list of patch notes here. This patch releases the Wild Spirits content pack featuring two new cars, 25 new Career events, two new Player Sponsors and a lot more. Apart from the new features, it also includes several fixes.
Dirt 5 Update 6.00 has just started rolling out and is now live. If you cannot see the update, you might have to wait for a few hours for the patch to release in your country / region. You should be able to download and install this release on the PC and the consoles. Google Stadia players will get it at a later date.
Dirt 5 Update 6.00 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Dirt 5 Update 6.00 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Wild Spirits Content Pack: Two new cars (Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2021, ProDrive Hunter), 25 new Career events, two new Player Sponsors, more liveries and additional customisation items. This pack is included in DIRT 5 Amplified/Year One Edition or purchasable separately
- Two new Morocco Stampede circuits, Ait Ojana and Tinghir, with reverse variants
- Five additional iconic liveries
- Overhauled opponent driver AI to increase challenge and excitement all modes and scenarios
- New Rewards Multiplier tied to chosen vehicle rankings. Players will receive greater rewards for succeeding in events with lower-ranked cars within a vehicle class.
- Resolved instances of irregular object snapping in Playgrounds at Papoose Lake
- Resolved instances of missing ambient audio for multiple Playground arenas on objects
- Fixed environment bug allowing players on Greece events to fall out of the world
- Fixed instance of incorrect label for second place in Playgrounds Weekly Challenges
- Resolved issue causing players to be reset to track incorrectly on Brazil’s Rio Seafront, Turn 8
- Resolved rare instances of crashes during online play
Dirt 5 is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Google Stadia platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Dirt 5