Klei Entertainment has just pushed out Don’t Starve Together: Console Edition Update 2.15 and here are the full patch notes. This patch is now live for all the platforms and you can find all the relevant information about it in the notes below. Among the main highlight of this update, it marks the launch of Midsummer Cawnival event.
Now if you place decorations near the Cawnival Tree, expect to have more feathered spectators come join the festivities. We do not have the file size of this Don’t Starve Together Update 2.15 patch, but it shouldn’t be a hefty one. You should be able to now download and install it right away.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.15 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Don’t Starve Together Update 2.15 that is now rolling out to all the support platforms of the game:
- Start of the annual Midsummer Cawnival event.
- The master of ceremonies, Corvus Goodfeather can be found near the Florid Postern.
- Buy the Cawnival Tree, games and Game Tokens from Corvus Goodfeather.
- Earn Prize Tickets from playing games and exchange them for decorations and other goods at the Prize Booth.
- Place decorations near the Cawnival Tree and more feathered spectators will come join the festivities.
Login Bonus For a limited time DST players will recieve the Cawnival Endtable Free upon login of the game. Simply login to DST to claim!
New Twitch Drop Campaign: We will begin a new twitch Drop Campaign for the Leviathan Chest starting June 3rd until June 24th (PDT). Streamers that will have drops available can be found in the spoiler below. Note that this will be the last campaign of this type, further campaigns will be done through our advocates program.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section
Source: Klei Entertainment