Klei Entertainment has just released this new Don’t Starve Together: Console Edition Update 2.16 and here are the patch notes. This patch brings another round of fixes for the game. Do not expect any new features added or major changes as it only includes a handful of fixes.
We do not have the file size information yet for the Don’t Starve Together: Console Edition Update 2.16, but will add it here once we have it. You can now download and install this update right away.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.16 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Don’t Starve Together: Console Edition Update 2.16 that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed a crash when using the Celestial Portal to change characters while the cawnival theme music is playing.
- Fixed a bug where the theme music (working, farming, cawnival, etc) might not turn back on after changing characters.
- Fixed a crash when a Scrambling Egg is tossed into the ocean as the game is ending.
- Fixed a crash when examining a Carrat on the Carrat Scale while the Year of the Carrat event is not active.
- Fixed a crash when a mast gets destroyed while being raised or lowered.
- Fixed a crash when placing Cawnival games with a specific camera rotation.
- Fixed a Chester bug when picking up the Eye Bone while on a boat.
- Fixed some bugs with summoning Corvus Goodfeather to the Carnival Trees.
- Carnival Trees will no longer attract Crow Kids in the caves.
- Crow Kids will no longer block the placement of structures.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section
Source: Klei Entertainment