Klei Entertainment has released Don’t Starve Together Update 2.20 just now and here are the complete patch notes for you. This patch brings over another round of improvements and fixes for all the players. Most of the times, the PC and console edition of the game have similar changes.
You should be able to download and install this Don’t Starve Together Update 2.20 right away on all the relevant platforms. All you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full release notes. We do not have the file size for this patch just yet, but will update here once we have it.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.20 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Don’t Starve Together Update 2.20 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Webber can now pick up follower Spiders
- Nurse Spiders no longer heals enemy spiders
- Abigail no longer damages friendly Spiders
- Spiders now sink when dropped into the water
- Fixed a bug where Webber’s followers would still target friendly players
- Fixed a bug causing Pan Flutes to lose their skin when floating.
- Fixed a bug causing smoldering items to not get this bug fix that was in the last hotfix:
- Fixed a bug causing fire protection devices(Ice Flingomatic, Waterballoon, Ice Staff, ect) to not prevent burnable things from immediately catching back on fire.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section
Source: Klei Entertainment