Klei Entertainment has just released Don’t Starve Together Update 2.22 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update brings in a new character, Wanda, a skilled clockmaker and other bug fixes and stability improvements.
The update will be available for everyone to enjoy on both consoles and PC as soon as you finish downloading. Don’t Starve Together Update 2.22 finally brings in a new character to the game and fixes some pesky bugs. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.22 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Don’t Starve Together Update 2.22:
Wanda has been trying to outrun her future for longer than she can remember – but after a split-second decision left her tangled up in the Constant’s timestream, it might be her past that’s finally catching up to her…
Here are her details
- Wanda is a skilled clockmaker who will stop at nothing to outrun her future
- Wanda’s timeline is broken, causing her to age faster than the other survivors
- Wanda’s health meter has been replaced by an age meter
- In Wanda’s old age, she learns how to utilize shadow magic more effectively, and relies on it to make up for her declining strength
- Wanda can craft pocket watches to:
- Restore her youth
- Manipulate her space in time
- Return fallen survivors to their point in time before death
- Rip holes through space and time
- Harness shadow magic to defend herself
- Fix a save/load issue where items sent through a wormhole could get removed from the world.
- Fixed a rare caves world generation crash.
Wanda can be unlocked in the following ways:
- Wanda is available for purchase for $5.99usd in the Wanda Chest. Wanda’s Guest of Honor skin set is included in this chest for free.
- Wanda Deluxe Chest ($9.99usd) With Wanda and her complete set of Guest of Honor, Triumphant, and Tinkersmith skin items
- Starter Pack 2021 ($7.99usd) including Wanda, Wilson’s Snowfallen skin set, Willow’s Victorian skin set, Walter’s Guest of Honor skin set, Winona’s Roseate skin set, the Rustic Torch, the Splumonkey Sack, and the Yawny Jammies Ensemble.
- You can weave Wanda for 2700 spool.
New Streaming Drops!
We are adding the “Skittersquid Helm” skin to the Nautical Collection. For more information on streaming drops and how to get them, check out the post here.
Coming up next!
Ok – I can’t say a lot about what’s coming up next. We have some pretty significant QOL stuff coming. We also have our regular Hallowed Nights event and we’ll be doing another costume submission event as well.
Oh, and our next character refresh is Wolfgang coming up in December. So there’s that. Which is nice. I am sure nobody is going to have an opinion on that so It’s probably barely worth mentioning.
I don’t have a teaser image today, because of reasons I can’t say right now. But we’re neck-deep in work to prepare for our busiest time of the year, so we’ve got a lot coming up for you over the next couple of months.
And finally, here is a link for some Klei rewards points. Use them wisely!
Have fun out there!
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Klei Entertainment