Klei Entertainment just deployed the latest Don’t Starve Together Update 2.22 and here are the complete list of patch notes for you. This patch is mostly about bug fixes only with no new game content or features added. Even though this is a minor update, we still recommend installing it as soon as possible for the best game experience.
We do not yet have the total file size for this Don’t Starve Together Update 2.22, but will add it here once we do have it with us. All the relevant information you need to find out regarding this patch has been covered in the full notes below.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.22 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Don’t Starve Together Update 2.22 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed the missing flame on burning Mossy Vine.
- Fixed various crashes in character mods.
- Fixed a bug causing colliding boats to sometimes go really fast.
- Fixed a bug causing the graphics option “Canopy Shadows” to sometimes get ignored.
- Fixed a bug causing the Midsummer Cawnival to not work when the event was turned on in world settings.
NOTE: If there are more patch notes revealed by the developers, we will update this article to include them as soon as possible.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Klei Entertainment