Don’t Starve Together Update 2.40 was just deployed by the developers at Klei Entertainment, and here is the full list of patch notes to read. This is not a major release, instead it fixes some bugs in the game and addresses a few issues that had been reported by the community.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Don’t Starve Together patch notes for Update 2.40 is covered below in the next section. We do not yet have the file size of this patch, but will add it here later when we find out. You should be able to download and install this update right away on the consoles.
Don’t Starve Together (DST) Patch Notes: Update 2.40
Here are the official patch notes for Don’t Starve Together Update 2.40 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed not being able to navigate past the hand slot.
- Fixed a memory leak when creatures knock items out of your inventory.
- Fixed the missing texture on the Loyal Rusted Scythe skins.
- Fixed the rarity on previous Login Bonus skins from Loyal to Timeless now that the Loyal version is available on the Klei Rewards site.
- Fixed a crash when rejoining a server with a delayed hound wave.
- Fixed a rare crash with Beeboxes.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Klei Entertainment