Bethesda has just released this new DOOM Eternal September 2 Update for some BattleMode balances, and here are the patch notes. This new update is a server-side patch with no download required. It brings over several new balance changes to the BattleMode in the game.
As per the full release notes below, some changes mentioned below are specific to the PC and some for the consoles. Since the patch is already live, you should be able to receive this DOOM Eternal September 2 Update as soon as you start the game next time.
DOOM Eternal September 2 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for DOOM Eternal September 2 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Balance Changes for PC Only
- Archvile Flame Wall ability duration reduced from 4 sec to 3 sec
- Archvile Flame Wall ability cooldown increased from 6 sec to 7 sec
- Mancubus Team Heal effectiveness reduced to be alignment with its console value from 30% to 24%
Balance Changes for Consoles Only
- Archvile Flame Wall ability duration reduced from 3.5 sec to 3 sec
- Archvile Flame Wall ability cooldown increased from 7 sec to 8 sec
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.