Bethesda has just released DOOM Eternal Update 6.1 on July 14 and we have the complete patch notes for you. The new update primarily includes some bug fixes and stability improvements.
Currently, the update is available on the PS5 as version 01.002.00 and PS4 Update 1.18. There are no reports yet if this update is only going to be available on the next-gen console. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below.
DOOM Eternal Update 6.1 Patch Notes
This minor update for DOOM Eternal includes bug fixes and various improvements.
Campaign All Platforms
- Fixed a bug where bullets would collide with gore and ammo pickups during combat
- Fixed a bug with Cacodemon pathing during the boss encounter in The Holt in The Ancient Gods – Part One
Campaign Xbox Series X|S Only
- The controls menu now displays the correct controller image for Xbox Series X|S
Campaign PlayStation Only
- Fixed an issue where PlayStation users were prevented from rejoining private matches after being disconnected
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the Challenges tab in the pause menu
- Fixed the issue players with AMD GPUs were having that caused artifacting in a number of environments
- PCs with mobile GPUs that support ray tracing can now enable this feature
BATTLEMODE All Platforms
- Fixed an issue where the Slayer’s weapon skins displayed the wrong customization options
- Fixed an issue where Demon players would become invisible to other demons when respawning with ray tracing enabled
- Fixed Demon interface for Latin Spanish users with modified controller settings
- Fixed an issue with the social menu preventing players from selecting another player with only one favorite or friend in the list
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.