DOOM Eternal Update 4.1 is now rolling out to all supported platforms on December 9 and we have the full list of patch notes for you to read through. On the PS4, you can now download Update 1.12 with a file size of 807MB. Do not expect a lot of new content and features as Update 4 brought tons of new stuff last week.
In this update, Bethesda announced the Update 4.1 for DOOM Eternal and DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part One. This patch is now live, bringing a ton of progression bug fixes to the Super Gore Nest Master Level, fixes the 99% pause on level load, and includes some general crash fixes.
DOOM Eternal Update 4.1 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the DOOM Eternal Update 4.1, now live on all platforms. This update carries a list of bug fixes that were recently found.
Super Gore Nest Master Level Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue which resulted in the Golden Combat Shotgun not unlocking after completing all Super Gore Nest Master Level challenges
- Fixed an issue in which players would sometimes be progression blocked after using the Yellow Key
- Fixed an issue where a Spectre demon would not spawn under certain conditions, sometimes blocking progression
- Fixed a rare bug in which an extended wave of fodder zombies would continue to spawn in the Star Mall
- Fixed an issue where duplicate doors would sometimes appear after dying and reloading checkpoints, causing a progression blocker
- Fixed an issue on PC where quitting to desktop while on Ultra Nightmare difficulty would erase the campaign save game used to play the Super Gore Nest Master Level
- Fixed an issue where users could sometimes encounter a progression blocker when rushing into the encounter outside of the hospital
- Fixed a bug in which players could encounter a progression blocker during the final encounter in the exterior totem arena where the Archvile could summon a demon that gets stuck on the ledge where the Slayer Key is located
The Ancient Gods – Part One Bug Fixes
- Fixed a crash that would happen at the end of the Slayer tutorial for users who only own the standalone version
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where all the UI text appeared bold
- Fixed a bug that caused loading screens to remain at 99% complete for longer than expected
This is all we have for now in the DOOM Eternal Update 4.1 and its patch notes. If you see any other gameplay related change in this patch, do let us know below in the comments.
For those who like to read about other game updates, check out our Patch Notes section.