Battlefield Mobile has just been released on Android and we have the complete APK download links for you. You will be able to play the Alpha test of the game completely free no matter which region you belong to. Plus, we’ve included a special method primarily meant for those who are region-locked areas as well.
Battlefield Mobile is aiming to be the biggest game on the platform with EA focusing a lot on Android and iOS in recent years. It is quite interesting to see how the mass-scale warfare that the franchise is known for will translate to mobile. In any case, you can go ahead and test out the game yourself by finding the APK link down below!
How To Download and Play Battlefield Mobile
We’ll be dividing this post into two distinct parts. Firstly, you’ll need to be able to download and install the game to have it up and running on your phone. Next, you’ll need to get a VPN and connect to a particular region before you can play the game.
However, if you’ve done all these steps correctly. you should be able to play Battlefield in no time. So, let’s get started!
Download Battlefield Mobile APK
You will need about 430 MB of space to download all the resources of the game with the APK being about 90 MB. Therefore, you will need about 600 MB of space on your mobile phone to be able to play the game smoothly.
After you’ve downloaded the game from the APK link mentioned above, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the game, if your mobile phone is supported, resources for the game will start downloading, this will take some time.
- Once all the resources are downloaded, enter your birth date. (Only players over 18 can play the game!)
- Now, login to the game as a guest.
- You should now be able to play Battlefield Mobile Alpha on your phone!
Download Battlefield Mobile VPN
If the game does not boot up for whatever reason, chances are that your country is region-locked. Not to worry! Circumventing the region lock is extremely easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Once you’ve downloaded the APK from the link above, install it!
- Now, force close Battlefield Mobile if you’ve opened it.
- Open the VPN and set your region to Thailand
- Re-open the game and follow the same steps mentioned above, you should now be able to download and play the game.
Are you excited about Battlefield Mobile? Do you think it is going to topple over other more established titles like COD: Mobile? Let us know in the comments section down below.