Media Molecule has just deployed Dreams Update 2.33 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The update brings in new imps and imp quests alongside the All Hallows’ Dreams: Ghost Train event which brings in three new creepy imps to the game as well.
You will be able to download the update right now on all supported platforms. You can find all the relevant information for Dreams Patch Notes: Update 2.33 down below. File size for this update has not been released just yet.
Dreams Patch Notes: Update 2.33 (An Uncanny Update)
Here are the complete patch notes for Dreams Update 2.33 coming out on all supported platforms:
BOO! Just a spooky wee update, dreamers! It’ll add support for the new imps and Imp Quests we’ll be bringing you for our All Hallows’ Dreams: Ghost Train event. The event will make 3 new creepy imps available, as well as 2 new Imp Quests, an eerie new boot screen, and unlock previous Halloween imps for those who didn’t nab them last year!
- 3 new (utterly terrifying we’re sure you’ll agree) imps – Pag the clown, Coco the scarecrow and Emmett the scientist.
- 2 new hidden Imp Quests to unlock Coco and Emmett. See our All Hallows’ Dreams blog post for more details.
- New All Hallows’ Dreams-themed boot image. Positively spectral!
- Last year’s Halloween imps will unlock automatically if you missed them – log in between 15th October 00:00 GMT – 1st Nov 23:59 GMT.
- Pag will unlock automatically when logging in between 15th October 00:00 GMT – 1st Nov 23:59 GMT.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Media Molecule