Chromatic Games has released this new Dungeon Defenders: Awakened August 26 Update and we have the complete list of patch notes here. This is a small patch in terms of changes and only includes a few UI related fixes and addresses some other bugs. Do not expect new features in this update.
Since the patch is now live at Steam, you should be able to download and install Dungeon Defenders: Awakened August 26 Update right away. Everything related to this patch has been covered in the next section with the full release notes.
Dungeon Defenders: Awakened August 26 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Dungeon Defenders: Awakened August 26 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Updated Filters text to say Filter Bags in Inventory.
- Update armor descriptions to show correct values.Monk Balance
- Now has a duration when an enemy enters and gets enraged, it will continue even if they leave the aura.
- Duration scales from Fortify starting at about 7 seconds and ending around 25 seconds.
- Enraged Enemies will no longer have targeting FOV restrictions and will turn towards the nearest enemy if one exists.
- Ogres now attack Enraged Enemies.
- Fixed an issue where Copter Ogres were pathing back and forth on The Outpost.
- Fixed an issue where pressing escape on a modal window would close the Pause Menu.
- Fixed an issue where the Tavernkeeper’s dialogue said 4, instead of 6, heroes in the deck receive XP.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to return to the Tavern with a controller.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to exit the Main Menu with a controller.
- Fixed an issue where mana regen would shut off on death.
- Updated LycanPrince’s VFX.
- Fixed an issue where pets’ buffs were dependent on the montage playing to give the buff.
- Fixed an issue where Deselect All wasn’t working despite visually looking like it worked.
- Fixed an issue where the Hero Stat panel was flickering when applying stats.
- Fixed an issue where Quality Settings were resetting under specific filter conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the Options UI widget to open the filters UI did not have a focusable widget.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.