Techland just deployed the latest Dying Light March 21 Update and we have all the patch notes for you right here. This update introduces the next-gen patch for the Xbox Series X, Series S, and Xbox One X. It adds three new video modes, performance, balanced, and quality.
If you have been looking for the official patch notes for Dying Light March 21 Update, you’ve come to the right place. The update has been made available on all supported platforms and players can get their hands on them by a simple download. Unfortunately, the size of the update is still unknown but we will post them as soon as we find out.
Dying Light Patch Notes: Next-Gen March 21 Update for Xbox
Here are all the patch notes for Dying Light March 21 Update on all Xbox platforms:
Xbox Series X
- Three new video modes
- Performance mode with 60 FPS in full HD
- Balanced mode targetting 60 FPS in QHD
- Quality mode with 30 FPS in 4K resolution
Xbox Series S | Xbox One X
- Two new video modes
- Performance mode with 30 FPS in full HD
- Quality mode targeting 30 FPS in QHD resolution
- Introduced new networking utilizing the EOS system
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.