Dying Light Update 1.39 started rolling out earlier today by Techland, and here are the complete list of patch notes for you. This patch brings small quality of life improvements and changes to a number of aspects of the game. For fans of the Raid Mode, developers have added some new explorable areas. There are also some new weapons and blueprints added to the game.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Dying Light patch notes for Update 1.39 is covered below. The total file size you will need to download for this update is around 10 GB on the PS4, and 7-8 GB on the Xbox. This patch is now available for the base game, and also for the Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition.
Dying Light Patch Notes: Update 1.39
Here are the official patch notes for Dying Light Update 1.39 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Support for Hellraid DLC including:
- New items and blueprints
- New explorable map areas in Raid Mode
- New Armory section in HUB area
- New Potions on Raid Mode map
- Updated Tutorial Screens and new Hints
- Support for Live Events
- New weapons and blueprints
- New outfit with new perk/skill
- New thematic additions to Slums and Old Town maps
- Support for Be the Zombie mode
- Balancing update
- Support for additional dockets
- Fix for open inventory crash after back form Hellraid
- Minor bug fixes
Note: This is everything we know so far regarding this patch. If the developers reveal more details, we will add it here as soon as possible.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.