Youthcat Studio has released this new Dyson Sphere Program Update 0.8.20.8092 and we have the complete list of patch notes for you. This new update brings several new features that we have listed below, right after the jump. One of the new additions include real-time calculation logic of the Conveyor Belt into the multi-threaded system, plus many bug fixes.
We do not really have a file size for this Dyson Sphere Program Update 0.8.20.8092, but will add it here once we do. Everything you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full release notes below. However, you should be able to download and install this update directly from Steam.
Dyson Sphere Program Update 0.8.20.8092 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Dyson Sphere Program Update 0.8.20.8092 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Added the real-time calculation logic of the Conveyor Belt into the multi-threaded system.
- Optimized the length of savedata. Reduced the length of [Entity Data] by about 50%, and the length of [Conveyor Belt and Cargo] by about 10%. Please “Save” once after updating the version to enable this optimization.
- Modified the collision detection of the Conveyor Belt in the Blueprint construction mode to solve collision problems that may occurred during the construction of the multi-layer Conveyor Belt in Blueprint.
- Optimized the algorithm for controlling target frame rate and slightly improved the utilization of the GPU at a fixed frame rate.
- Fixed a bug that the building may leave an afterimage in Blueprint construction mode.
- Fixed a bug that the position of the Sorter connected to the Conveyor Belt was abnormally shifted in the Blueprint construction mode.
- Fixed a bug that the deflection angle of the Sorter in the Blueprint construction mode was not detected in advance.
- Fixed a bug that the canceled Key-binding may still keep triggering.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.