Youthcat Studio has just deployed Dyson Sphere Program Update 0.8.21.8562 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update finally brings in an HD Remaster of the Icarus ripe with new textures, animations and even better landing technology.
The update is available on all supported platforms and is a mandatory download. You can take a look at all the relevant information for Dyson Sphere Program Patch Notes: Update 0.8.21.8562 down below.
Dyson Sphere Program Patch Notes: Update 0.8.21.8562
Here are the complete patch notes
When you finish the update and enter the game, you’ll find the Icarus is kinda different – Yes, Icarus the HD Remastered! New textures, cool animations, and even more hardcore (face) landing technology!
Along with it comes new types of gas giants, factory rendering efficiency improvements, and other enhancements.
We’ve looked at a few ways to save engineers from having to reopen a new game every time a new planet type is added. For example, we tried the method of “leaving the visited planets unchanged and re-randomizing the unvisited planets”, but we found that the randomization process was too complicated that the visited planets may also change under it. So now we are adding “subtypes” of planets to solve the problem.
Take a look at today’s update.
- The model of Icarus was remade. It now has high-resolution body modeling and textures!
- Now Icarus has more colorways. You can press C to open the Body Panel to change the color scheme.
- Added jump animation for Icarus.
- Added 6 different standby animations for Icarus.
- Added 4 sub-types of gas giants (gas giants that have not been reached in the old version savedata may become new sub-types of gas giants after the update)
- Added 1 new main type of gas giants. It produces hydrogen/deuterium at 84%/16% (It can only be visible in the new game)
- Added 1 atmosphere sub-type for Arid Desert (Arid Desert that has not been reached in the old version savedata may have the new atmosphere sub-type after the update)
- Added 9 types of rocks and 9 types of gravel decoration to the planet Ashen Gelisol (Ashen Gelisol that has not been reached in the old version savedata may have the new types of rocks and decorations after the update)
- Added LOD1 / LOD2 rendering levels for Matrix Lab. The rendering frame rate will be improved on planets with dense Matrix Labs.
- Added LOD1 / LOD2 for Fractionator. The rendering frame rate will be improved on planets with dense Fractionators.
- Added LOD1 / LOD2 render levels for Solar Panels. The rendering frame rate will be improved on planets with dense of Solar Panels.
- Remade Space capsule model and textures.
- Optimized the Icarus animation blending.
- Optimized the steering controlling when Icarus running and flying.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Youthcat Studios