Youthcat Studio has just deployed Dyson Sphere Program Update 0.8.22.8915 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update brings in 100 new achievements to the Steam version of the game alongside 42 milestones and various bug fixes as well.
The update is available globally as a mandatory download. You can find all the relevant information for Dyson Sphere Program Patch Notes: Update 0.8.22.8915. The file size for the update is not revealed just yet.
Dyson Sphere Program Patch Notes: Update 0.8.22.8915
Here are the complete patch notes for Dyson Sphere Program Update 0.8.22.8915:
The CentreBrain just meet a computing issue, so we have to cancel the update scheduled for Sept 30… and rearrange it earlier to Sept 29! 😀
You can always trust the CentreBrain!
- 100 new Steam achievements are now live! Time to enrich your showcase!
- 42 Milestones are now live in-game! This system will engrave your glorious moments for each new game!
- Added new pop-up for achievements and milestones achieved. You can press P to open the analysis panel to check the achievements and milestones you have reached.
- Added new abnormal data detection function. If abnormal data is detected, achievement conditions and MilkyWay data will not be checked and uploaded. (Abnormal data includes and is not limited to: abnormal extra items, technology unlocked, and other game values tampered by third party softwares, etc.)
- Added Achievement reset function.
- Please know that for [0.8.21] and earlier versions’ savedata, achievement detection is not enabled by default. You can manually turn it on in [Analysis Panel (P)] – [Achievements].
- Fixed the bug that it may report bugs without reason when building Conveyor Belt in Blueprint Mode.
- Fixed the bug that may wrongly indicates the need of surface support when building Splitters in Blueprint Mode.
- Fixed the bug that the Icarus’ night light may illuminate the wrong position of satellites in the case of multiple satellites.
- Fixed the bug that the ice surface is not affected by the fog effect when observing the Scarlet Ice Lake from a distance.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
We’ll be at Tokyo Game Show at 11:00 a.m. Beijing Standard Time on September 30. The producer is going to bring you new messages in the online event, don’t miss it!
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Youthcat Studio