Battlestate Games just deployed the new Escape from Tarkov February 22 Update and we have the patch notes for you to read through. This update fixes a bunch of bugs and optimizes various performance issues to improve the gameplay experience. There are other changes as well so make sure to go through the patch notes.
All the list of new changes, updates, and fixes are covered in the release notes for this Escape from Tarkov February 22 Update. Everything you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the notes below. We are not aware of the file size just yet but we will keep you updated.
Escape from Tarkov Patch Notes: February 22 Update
Here are the official patch notes for Escape from Tarkov February 22 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Decreased possible performance drops on the Flea Market, presets, handbook, stash, skills, and tasks screens;
- Various client optimizations.
List of changes:
- Now, when transferring a container needed to complete a task/craft/zone construction in the Hideout, you can only hand over an empty container. When trying to transfer a non-empty container, you will receive a notification saying “You can’t hand over a container with items inside”;
- Changed the conditions under which Scav bots took a prone position when engaging a player;
- Added new sounds for SCAR-L, different from SCAR-H.
List of fixes:
- Fixed an issue due to which shotguns were not dealing damage;
- Fixed an issue causing infinite loading into a raid as a Scav;
- Bots can phrase about other Scavs’ dead bodies again;
- Fixed the possibility of rain appearing indoors;
- Added missing sounds in third person for characters falling from a height/ledge;
- Scavs no longer slide in place when changing position;
- Bots no longer walk through the train on the Lighthouse location;
- Bots now equip found weapons on their back instead of putting them in the backpack;
- Keys listed on Flea Market now display durability again;
- Spamming the Caps Lock key while moving no longer lets you move almost silently without a significant slowdown;
- Player uphill movement now looks smooth again in third person;
- Fixed the ability to become invisible while using an AGS grenade launcher as a Scav;
- Fixed the ability to look through the bunker walls on the Reserve location;
- SJ6 TGLabs stimulant now correctly increases maximum stamina again.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Battlestate Games