Eternal Return Update 0.50.0a was just deployed by the developers at Nimble Neuron, and here are the full list of patch notes. This release has finally removed the system chat ping sound, as based on the players feedback. In addition, this update also includes some UI changes like adjusting overlapping and scaling issues.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Eternal Return patch notes for Update 0.50.0a is covered below. You should be able to download and install this release right away from Steam.
Eternal Return Patch Notes: Update 0.50.0a
Here are the official patch notes for Eternal Return Update 0.50.0a that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Removed System chat ping sound.
- The auto equip feature will now only equip items that are in the same slot of the finished item as the one in your Saved Plan.
- Game UI Fixes
- Adjusted overlapping and scaling issues
- Fixed EXP Bar UI
- Other parts such as the portrait are to be further adjusted in the future.
- Bianca: Sanctuary (W) can now properly be canceled while charging Circulation (E).
- Aiden: Dissipation (W)’s Sparkring now works properly when used just after casting Bolt Rush (E2).
- Aiden: Aiden’s next Dissipation (W) after casting Backstep (E1) – Dissipation (W) – Bolt Rush (E2) can now be fully charged properly.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Nimble Neuron