Forged In Shadow Torch (F.I.S.T.) Update 1.03 is now out for everyone and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The main highlight for this patch is that an Easy difficultly level has been added to the game along with the usual Normal. And several optimizations and bugs have been addressed in this release.
You should be able to download and install Forged In Shadow Torch (F.I.S.T.) Update 1.03 right away as the patch is now live. Everything you need to know regarding this update has been covered below in the full release notes.
F.I.S.T. Patch Notes: Update 1.03
Here are the official patch notes for Forged In Shadow Torch (F.I.S.T.) Update 1.03 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Added Easy difficulty, in which the combat difficulty is significantly reduced. You can switch Normal / Easy difficulty at any time in the game.
- Reduced overall difficulty of Ancient Complex.
- Added a new teleporter in Underground Lake.
- Changed the location of the teleporter in Upper Torch Tower so that you can return to the city before fighting the boss.
- Added more save points.
- Optimized the route design in some maps.
- Fixed a bug that Plant Seeds have a chance not to be all collected.
- Fixed a bug in Ancient Complex that the deeper area can not be entered if a part of route was skipped.
- Fixed a bug in Mine where the boss does not spawn.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.