Codemasters has released the new F1 2020 Update 1.14 today on December 9, along with the patch notes. This update is available for all supported platforms i.e. PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and the PS4. Google Stadia will get this update soon!
This F1 2020 patch mostly includes the new F2 2020 Season updates and some bug fixes. F2 is the training ground for Formula 1, with many drivers including Lewis Hamilton, Charles Leclerc, George Russell, and of course, most recently Mick Schumacher, winning the championship before graduating into the pinnacle of motorsport.
F1 2020 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the F1 2020 Update 1.14 rolling out to PC, Xbox and PS4 users. For those looking for the new in-game content, this update brings F2 season cars. Update 1.14 has a file size of about 4GB on the PS4, and this could vary on other platforms.
- Added the F2™ 2020 Season Vehicles
- Addressed an issue where French and Spanish audio would not be available for specific regions.
- Addressed an issue for Xbox One X users where audio could cut out when near other cars.
- Tyre wear will now correctly be tracked when leaving/joining a session.
- Weather forecast is now correct in full qualifying.
- Tyre icons are now aligned on the spectator HUD regardless of the number of laps completed.
What do you think of this update? F2 2020 season vehicles were being highly anticipated and they are finally here now. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.