Codemasters has released the latest F1 2020 Update 1.15 today on January 18 and we have the complete list of patch notes. This patch is available for all supported platforms i.e. PC, Xbox, PS4 and coming very soon to Google Stadia. This is small patch, so do not expect a lot of changes or new features.
This Update 1.15 fixes a few important bugs among other gameplay fixes. This is the very first update of the game this year, and Codemasters has decided to take it slow for now. You will find that Marcus Armstrong now has the correct nationality after installing this update. This update has a file size of about 470 MB, so it won’t keep you waiting for long to play the game.
F1 2020 Update 1.15 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the F1 2020 Update 1.15 rolling out right now to everyone. Since there isn’t many new features, here are the few release notes announced by Codemasters:
- Added the ability to enable equal performance in Time Trial
- Marcus Armstrong now has the correct nationality
- Addressed an issue where Artem Markelov would be quicker than intended
- Pedro Piquet now has the correct number on the rear wing
- Addressed an issue where sponsor boards and garage textures were missing on Bahrain for F2 2020
- Users will no longer incorrectly receive a warning when changing components between Practice and Qualifying
This was everything regarding this latest F1 2020 Update 1.15 and their patch notes. What do you think of this update? Let us know in the comments below.