EA and Codemasters just rolled out this latest F1 2021 Update 1.10 and we have the complete list of patch notes covered here. This new release is a major patch that includes the world-famous Portimao circuit, along with real-time updates from the on-going season and you will also find the Aston Martin safety car.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding this F1 2021 Update 1.10 (PS5 Update 01.010.000) has been added in the official release notes below. You should be able to download and install this patch in a while when it finally goes live for all the players.
F1 2021 Patch Notes: Update 1.10
Here are the official patch notes for F1 2021 Update 1.10 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Portimao has been added to the available tracks in all modes
- F1 2021 vehicle performance has been brought more in-line with the real season. All F1 Time Trial leaderboards have been reset as a result of this change.
- Aston Martin safety car has been added to tracks where it is used in the real season
- Fixed a crash when watching highlights or replays on Xbox Series consoles
- Various improvements to Xbox multiplayer connections
- Addressed an issue where the race could end after the first lap in two-player Career
- Addressed an issue where the MFD could pop up when tyre wear reached 20% increments
- Addressed an issue where users could not enter the pits with heavily worn engine components while using steering assist
- Race strategy practice programme is now locked to standard fuel mode to bring this in line with race regulations
- Addressed an issue when adjusting HDR peak nit, it would not show a change on the images
- Fixed a crash quitting to the front end after negotiating a contract in two-player Career
- Fixed a crash when viewing standings after retiring from a league
- Dazzle camo helmet now displays correctly
- Fixed a crash when renegotiating with their current team after a reboot in two-player Career
- Addressed an issue where ERS toggle input could not be recognised
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
F1 2021 is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.